Thursday, April 15, 2010

LL & Eme

Recently LL & Eme were able to connect and I just wanted to post these photos before time passed me by. I stole these from PM, since my camera battery was dead on arrival.
I can't believe how big my girl has gotten. She was the runt in October when we all got together, but I think she has passed up LL in height and weight.
The minute they saw each other they gave each other a hug and immediately held hands. They were very cute together, though Eme was on the crazy side that night.



I hope these girls remain close forever=0)

6 comments:

Kim said...

TOOOO CUTE..
Have a great weekend...

EJ said...

What sweet pictures!! How precious they are together!!
Ellen

M :-) said...

They are so cute together! I cannot believe how much both of them have grown.

a Tonggu Momma said...

They are absolutely adorable together! My Tongginator, at six, is still "bestest friends" with twins Cinnamon and Spice... they met as babies at the first FCC event either of us ever attended. They are vastly different in personality, but some life circumstances and experiences connect for a lifetime, you know?

Liene said...

Love the photos and especially love the matching pigtails!! I'm sure they had a great time together.

LaLa said...

Awwww...so cute! I can't believe how big they have both gotten. You are two blessed Mommys!