It's 10:00 PM here, which makes it 10:00 AM in China, chances of getting a call or even a rumor at this point are slim to none....I should consider sleep at this point in the day, but the thought of them working away over there gives me hope that something could transpire over the next 12 hours.
I was away from the computer all day and so was my back up girl, so I had to go to drastic measures to stay in touch with any breaking news & I trusted one of my very smartass friends with my log in info & password to keep an eye on the underground room. She restrained herself very well, not without a few threatening texts though. I swear, I do have the biggest set of smartass friends you'll ever encounter....I think that's why I luv 'em so.
The latest rumor is that referrals are signed off on, ready to go and apparently the stork is ready to fly but has not been given the go ahead. The bird better fly tomorrow or we might be looking at a longggggg weekend with no info till Monday & that would go over with me like a lead balloon.
So unless the rumor is just that, a rumor...then we are looking at Thursday. I will however be home nonstop now, just waiting and refreshing.
Come on bird...FLY!!! You got all night to get here.