Sunday, September 20, 2009

3 words & catching up after a week of fun with Col & fam


_____________________________________________________________
It was a spec~TAC~ular week with Colleen, Jim and Hannah!
We really did have the best time and I hope Jim loved Paradise so much that he's at home right now boxing up his life to make a move;0) I know, it's not that simple....but a girl can dream...
A whole bunch of pics of our week now that I had a second to upload them, they are completely out of order, but I'm to lazy to fix them.

I thought this was a hoot....
we called it iphone island.



just a ridiculous snapshot that we had a chuckle over... & since I have no shame, I don't mind sharing so you too can have a chuckle;)

a sunset view
learning about the proper floatation needed to safely relax...
Eme and her jet pack
our girls sharing a snack
an island float
dinner at Tommy Bahamas

A nice bar that makes the best & strongest Mai Tai's I've ever in my life had....gawd I love rum!
We also had some tasty sushi rolls while we were waiting for our Pand0ra bracelets to be cleaned. & if you've never had yours cleaned, you should. Those bad boys came back all bright and shiney!

An afternoon story that Eme had no interest in hearing. The girl will not sit still for 2 seconds to turn the page, let alone get through a whole story.
Hannah & W really like each other...really.
beautiful seaside vision of our girls in white



14 comments:

Kim said...

FUN....
LOVE the photos..
The girls are sooo BEAUTIFUL..
Sounds like an AMAZING week..
Glad you got to have some great fun with the family you love...
Have a great week..

Colleen said...

GAWD that was FUN! I feel like I should open my blog to put this post up too. I am so glad you got that shirt - its so you. :)

"IPhone Island" was a hoot - huh?

I sure miss you and the fam. I need to start working on my next trip down...oh and don't count on JC moving any time in this lifetime........ :( He had a blast but he likes the cold. Fool...

Wanda said...

FABULOUS pictures. What a wonderful time you all had. (Makes me long for the ocean!!)

Jacquie said...

The photos of your girls in white are STUNNING. Just lovely.

4D said...

Looks like a wonderful time with special friends.

Keep smilin!

Diana said...

Your week looks wonderful and your pictures are so good. I just love your beach pictures of both girls..too cute!!!

Robin said...

all the photos are spectacular and really look like everyone had fun however my FAVS... are the ones of the girls in their white dresses along the beach. Those are priceless!

Pug Mama said...

looks like so much fun - glad you guys had a great time. Love the blue tee shirts. and the white dress photos - BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Daniella said...

good times with good friends - It made me smile to see your girls together on the beach.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like a fab weekend with wonderful friends!!

The kids are so cute together...all of them:) I loved the white dress photos...gorgeous!!

My P@ndora is going to get cleaned this week.....I went to put it on the other day and it looked so dingy and dull, I won't even wear it. I wore it in the ocean in August......ugh!

Have a good week!

Lisa

Lisa (Briana's Mom) said...

What an amazing week. I bet you didn't want it to end! Beautiful photos!

3 Peanuts said...

The girls look so adorable in heir white dresses:) And y'all look like you had so much fun together. ISn't is amazing how this process has also brought us lifelong friends. Diana and I are like you and Colleen. We talk almost daily, our families love one another, we visit and vacation together and to think...I would have not met her except for the blog and RQ! I am so glad that you and Colleen have such a GREAT friendship. She seems just ast awesome and fun as you:)

Suzie said...

LOVE the white dress photos!! How awesome to see you and Colleen with your daughters. Looks like a fun visit.

k1 said...

Those bottom photos of the girls in white dresses at the ocean could have been my nieces!!! Kim B, (Isabella's Mommy) don't you agree that they look just like the one's on TB's blog???
Beautiful!