Saturday, September 5, 2009

Game Day

It's Game Day here in this Buckeye lovin home!
You know what that means.....I'm on Kirk watch....aka: Mr. Dreamy
I woke up to 4 little munchkins sporting their jerseyes at 8:00AM. My dh has not dressed Emerson one single day since we've been home from China. After her bath, he just sticks a diaper on her. He says it's because he doesn't know what I want her to wear, but not today, he managed to find her OSU jersey from way back, thanks to Mare.

All she's missing is a big red OSU hair pretty, I should've planned ahead better.

Updated pics to come...

*this picture was taken in 2006 when we were at the beginning of our wait.

8 comments:

elisa said...

Cool! My oldest and my husband are at the game right now.

Go Bucks!

Briana's Mom said...

LOL! Now that is funny. Well now your hubby knows what to dress Emerson in every Saturday for the next several months. ;) Doug was a very happy boy when Gameday started this morning.

A Beautiful Mess said...

seriously look how young the boys look...what the heck!

Can't wait to see them all sporting their OT jersey's ....I better not see a nike swoosh! Or as we call them in our house "the evil empire"

you need to talk to Robin about a hairbow.

Trudy said...

Cute but I don't know those boys look a little younger and Emerson is petite but I'm thinking not that petite. Have a fun game day!

Sandra said...

Enjoy - go Bucks!

Colleen said...

OMG - look how young they are!!!

t~ said...

Trudy, that pic was taken in 2006 when we were at the beginning of our wait for China.

Kat said...

I keep forgetting that you are OSU fans. We could be friends if it weren't for that...haha. I went to Michigan so that says it all. And my bf went to GA. I'm so glad college football is back though. And it sounds like things have gotten much better for your family, I am so glad