Monday, March 29, 2010

Dear Mali Sue


I loved your gift! I really love the Color Wonder set and the stuffed pigeon to go with the book! I'm sure I'll like the cupcake set as soon as W gives it back to me. He swiped them right out from under me and hasn't stopped baking since. He's kinda obsessed with food;0)

My Mom LOVES your card, she thinks I should start calling her 'Wonderful' as well, but I'm in no mood for it. I'm working real hard to get my way with her, but apparently, she's on to my tricks and she's not making life real fun for me. She keeps telling me that she's smart like that and I should just give up now, but I'm working real hard to fake her out.

I can't wait for you to come over again and play with me, maybe we can crawl together again real soon!

xox, eme






















3 comments:

Pug Mama said...

can't get the pics to load, and it's really pissing me off - I want to see!!!!

3 Peanuts said...

She looks so happy with that pidgeon book!!! How adorable. I posted a topic today that you helped to change our minds about..... I am a little nervous....
Kim

~ Alison said...

You are so welcome, Eme! I'm glad you enjoyed your gifts!! Tell Weston I said Hi . . . I never get to see him anymore b/c he's always in school.

I still attempt to fake my Mom out after 4.5 years. It never works. She's way too smart. Sucks, doesn't it?

We'll have fun together real soon!!!

Much Love,

Mali Sue