Tuesday, January 12, 2010

just photos

Eme and W had a hoot of a time dancing. We even have great video to back up Eme's new spin move...which ended tragically with the smack of the fridge. & she's all about wearing cool shades...she is a Floridian girl afterall...




__________________________________________________________
I can't remember if I uploaded these pics or not in December. My memory is not my strong suit.
C actually put this outfit on her while I was in the shower. Not to shabby.



the dent on her forehead is from a tumble she took at Hyco Lake on some pavers...sexy eh?
Airpane Mommy!

10 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!!

Have a great day:)

Lisa

kitchu said...

i LOVE her fashion sense and those amazing little dimples. come ON. undeniable cuteness.

Wanda said...

Oh yes....totally cool chick in those glasses and her cute outfits.
:)

Sandra said...

Love her dimples and love W's hair. You think he could give me some of his? It looks like he has plenty of it!

Kim said...

LOVE the photos.. and Eme is great with fashion already..
Tooo cute..
Thanks for the smile..
Have a great week...

ardith said...

Darling!!

Laurie said...

They are both too cute for words!

I am having the darndest time trying to figure out what W is wearing though...I'm giggling because it looks like one of those dinner jacket/robe things the rich guys wear in the old movies.

laurie said...

P.S. C has great taste, I'm just sayin

wendy said...

Great pictures!!!
Enjoy your day
Wendy

~ Alison said...

Cute. I love how W's curls 'drag' when the weather gets dry . . .