Sunday, February 21, 2010

decisions decisions....what's a girl to do...

In a dilemna, though I *think* I've kind of decided, but I'm still feeling torn.
I'm debating between the black or the brown.
I couldn't decide so they both came home with me, but I really don't need both pairs. I really don't. I don't want 2 pairs that are identical, so that leaves me in a *situation*...
black or brown? __________________________________________________________
Last night we decided to fondue with the boys and some of our friends came over. We let the boys enjoy the first round and then we kicked them out and the adults moved in. Their favorites were the steak & shrimp and the chocolate fondue with the strawberries and oreo covered marshmallows. It was quite the feast and I think it's safe to say that I added 5 lbs including the bottle of wine that we drank=0)
It was better than the melting pot experience and we have enough leftovers to do it all over again today.
Eme loves music and she's really been digging her cd player.
Ms. Mali stopped by to share her crawling mat with Eme.
Mali has improved greatly on her skills and that leaves me excited for Eme. Maybe one day she will lose the cowboy crawl and learn to skip, jump and march.



21 comments:

trish from de said...

I like both too but I would go with the brown.

Kim said...

I like both also.. but black is my fav.... Love the photos of the girls.
And Eme will being doing the crawl soon..
Have a great Sunday...

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Brown all the way:) Brown is my black.....

Looks like you had a great weekend:) the girls are too cute together!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Black goes with more but these brown ones look like a very rich, deep brown. What colors are the outfits you plan to wear them with?

Anonymous said...

Cute photos of the girls and the boys. What are the side bowls from your fondue spread?

Laurie said...

Normally I'd say black, but I'm really drawn to the brown here. Those are some smokin shoes!

I had to click on a close-up of your fondue and I have to say that pizza dish looks fab too. Homemade?

Laurie said...

Brown matches your Louis better also-just sayin

dawn said...

Both!

Lindsay said...

Brown. Looks a much richer & warmer tone.

t~ said...

Anon 1, no specific outfit, I just love me some hooker heels.

Anon 2, The side bowls are dips. A fabulous island teriyaki sauce & 2 other fancy dips that my French neighbor brought back from France.

Laurie, pizza came out of a box, shhh. & that's exactly the reason I am leaning towards the brown;0) They match my Louis belt better and they even have a gold buckle to boot. I like the way you think=0)

Daniella said...

Hmmm decisions... I normally would say black but I'm leaning toward brown for this pair. Either way they are fab!

Ani said...

Love those shoes! I would go with whatever color you wear more... I'm more of a brown person myself, but the black look great too!

The fondue spread looks amazing - that was my fave treat when growing up! My mom made some amazing dipping sauces to go with the meat and seafood... Need to look into those recipes!

Sandra said...

I vote brown on the shoes.

That fondue looks awesome. I have a fondue pot and I should use it. I am sure my girls would love it!

~ Alison said...

I'm clueless on the shoe thang. Looking at them makes me glad that u have good health insurance ;-)

Cute pics - was nice to spend time & share skillz.

Colleen said...

Holy lordie.... choose? Really? If I had to choose it would be black for sure. Gawwww they are sexy!

Um.... who knew you were the fondue queen. Fix a sista up with some of that the end of April wouldya? I do it all the time, but it sure doesn't look like that.

3 Peanuts said...

My neighbor had those on last night at a cocktail party and they looked gorgeous! I am usually a fan of black but I am leaning toward the brown in these. BTW~ I do not own one single pair of heels..not one!

The fondue looks delish!!!!

Wanda said...

Hmmm....I'd always say black but the browns are kinda grovey too.
( think you've already made up your mind!)

The last couple of pics of the girls together is so precious!

Kayce said...

I'd have to go with both...sorry I'm of no help! They're too dang cute!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Love them both!!! I love hussy shoes...love love love them!!! I say keep them both!!! I am horrible at heel walking...it's been so long since I wore heels that I fear I would fall off of them. I guess I should work on my skills.
The fondue looks yummy!!! We love fondue!!!! what a fun night of dipping!!!

kitchu said...

so, which did you choose??

eme has one helluva a smile... her whole face lights up.

and fondue? YUM!!!

Pug Mama said...

Brown. But I guess you knew I would say brown.
That spread looks YUMMY.