Monday, February 1, 2010

Playing Catch Up

*I've been trying to get my laptop in order to do a dump and upgrade to the Windows 7 and sorting through files and photos to back up, scrap and organize. It's time consuming and I have no time, so I'm trying to just do a very simple page everyday to get the photos done that need done. I think my problem with digital scrapbooking is I like a lot of detail and it consumes to much time, so I've decided to not think, not worry with detail and spend no more than 5 minutes on a page....thus the simplicity.
*Eme had her first physical therapy today and I love the girl who visits to "play", she is exactly what Eme needs. Eme is really digging this PT stuff. She gets really annoyed when she is forced to play with certain toys in a certain position. It's just not her thing, but it's what she needs to do to improve her muscle tone. So this is what we will continue to do as she shouts, "Mommy" and cries to get away because forcing her muscles to do certain things is just not what she wants to do.
*We had a breakthrough good time at the park this weekend. Eme LOVED the swing and loved going down the little slide. She was loving life and had a grand ol' time running around with her brothers. It was a fabulous weekend with fabulous temperatures and we loved just hanging out in the park on a big blanket eating peanuts and playing on the playground.
*Tomorrow I get to have a root canal. As we walked out of the dental office, my husband looked at me and said, "Happy Birthday...your tooth equals a new Louis bag." BAWAWAWA!!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Love the peanut page..
I would love to get that program for the pages but I am afraid I won't be able to do it and then it will sit there...
Have a great week
Sorry about your bday present.. but I am sure Hubby will do something...
Hugs..

~Kristen said...

That is just not nice J...

He better make that bag a get well present then!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Nice. Always fun to remember that dental work is often more than a monthly mortgage payment. Happy Birthday!

Laurie said...

Love the pages and they are certainly not too simple. I don't know what's cuter, the smooch for Daddy or the chubby little dimpled hands working on the peanuts.

Well dang, I thought he meant the Louis was a reward for enduring the root canal...that'd be my story anyway.

Alyson and Ford said...

The peanut sharing brought a huge smile to my face.
When traveling with either of my "big" kids, I still pull off to the side of the road and let them indulge in boiled peanuts. I love the smile it brings to their face.
And I'm happy to share the moment with them :)
peace
fm