Saturday, August 1, 2009

my island girl

We have spent the week with just our girl and have loved every second of it. She's been fun, witty and her laughter seems more alive. She has found a new friend in Daddy and she is meshing well into our life. She is everything to us and I am in awe of this tiny little girl and that she is now apart of our lives. She seems to love the island life as much as her Mama!
That's my girl, sitting on my island....can you believe it?
It's a picture that I envisioned for so long & really doubted it would ever come true.
She is a dream come true.








12 comments:

laurie said...

Pure sweetness. How did W get to be five already? Love the pic of you & him on your last post.

Jboo said...

So beautiful!! How wonderful that she is doing so well!

Janet

Kayce said...

Loving that smile! So glad you guys are enjoying some good island time.

Briana's Mom said...

She is truly a vision. So pretty. She looks right at home on that island.

the meaklims said...

So very very sweet!

Kim said...

LOVE IT.. I sooo cannot wait for that day...
So glad you have had a WONDERFUL Week....

Karen said...

Wonderful pictures!

elisa said...

Love those pictures!!! You guys look so happy.

Can I tell you how jealous I am of your island life??

We are in Destin right now and I am trying to convince my husband it is time to move to Florida!

Special K said...

Dreams do come true. I hang on to that thought every day. And seeing yours come true helps give me strength to keep hanging on. :)

You both look so beautiful on your island.

Colleen said...

OK - so now you have me a blubbering MESS! I know it seemed like it would never happen...and look...there she is. Beautiful girl on your beautiful island. Yea...life is good eh?

Julie said...

What beautiful pictures!

Catherine said...

Dreams do come true!! How wonderful to see your sweet Eme enjoying things with her mamma...that her mamma has dreamed about for years!!