~Thank You for.....~
* the numerous emails entitled, "Thinking of You"
many from those I know & many from perfectly nice strangers that know we are up next.
* the numerous newbies that are stopping by to introduce themselves or send an email telling me their story....I'm amazed.
* all the smartass texts from my smartass friends & all the texts just wanting to know if I heard anything new. You girls add a whole lotta spice to my day!
* all my trustworthy friends to spy in the March room for me,
it's nice to know someone has my back.
* my neighbors/friends that are calling me daily to find out if I've heard anything.
* my thoughtful neighbors/friends that have given me a free pass to be elusive in life since I'm about to give birth (the paper way)....they seem to be okay with my ridiculous off the wall behavior...???
* calling me Maryellen & making me realize that I indeed may have to wait till Monday to see the face of our girl. You were a hefty dose of reality!...but don't they always say that your friends will tell you the truth?!?
* my Mom who is just as addicted to RQ as me
& is as 'tingled' by the whole matching process as I am.
I am honestly so blown away with the amount of people rooting us on in this journey.
When we began this process in 2004, I had no idea the amount of true friends I'd meet along the way. My dear friend, Colleen, will be flying in tomorrow & I am hoping to pick her up at the airport with a photo of my girl in hand. I hope we have some babies to celebrate this weekend! To many good friends waiting with me on this one & I couldn't be more ready to celebrate with such a dear friend!
Not to sound like an academy award acceptance speech, but thank you for helping me pass these last few days with a little sanity. So many of you can relate and its nice to have some good company on this journey. I am truly humbled by the amount of support.