The rumors going around that the CCAA may stop all referrals and TA's for 20-30 days due to the Swine flu is leaving me a mess. A mess.
I did speak to my agency, to which they told me not to worry, that they have received no word about this happening....however, other (non US) agencies are sending out written confirmation that this is happening. How can this be happening??? Have we not had enough road bumps on this journey??? This just can't be happening, I can't handle the stress, the pressure, the anxiety, another damn roadblock. I wanted my baby girl home yesterday.
In fact, I wanted her home on March 7, 2008...the day she was born. We've waited long enough to be together, neither one of us should have had to wait till she was 13 months old for our referral day. We were were ready at her legal 6 month age! We've had to renew more paperwork than I care to imagine & now if this rumor proves to be true, what will happen to our Visas that are set for May 14th? Somebody tell me why she isn't already here!?!?!
Just look at that face....the thought of her growing up another day or another month without me is more than my heart can handle.